The founder has trained more than 1000+ Police officials for grass-root conflicts and also been part of various planning meetings of different Ministries and other government departments. The concept of this course is based on the techniques of western and eastern patterns of solving crime in which we will be focusing on Extrasensory Perception development.
The course called ‘Global Criminology’ is specifically based on psychic abilities required for decoding Organised Crime for which the brief for every skill are as follows:
- Extrasensory perception (ESP) also called sixth sense or second sight, includes claimed perception of information not gained through the recognized physical senses but sensed with the mind.
- Intuition (Understanding) is the ability to acquire knowledge without proof, evidence, or conscious reasoning, or without understanding how the knowledge was acquired.
- Telepathy (Feeling) is the purported transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction.
- Psychometry (Measure) also known as token-object reading, or psychoscopy, is a form of extrasensory perception characterized by the claimed ability to make relevant associations from an object of unknown history by making physical contact with that object.
- Clairaudience / Clairvoyance (Vision) is the alleged ability to gain information about an object, person, location, or physical event through extrasensory perception.
- Precognition (Acquiring Knowledge) also called prescience, future vision, future sight is an alleged psychic ability to see events in the future.
- Retrocognition also known as postcognition, (Knowing) describes "knowledge of a past event which could not have been learned or inferred by normal means.