"Rehabilitation happens when youth are forced to connect to their communities and confront their mistakes but at Crimeophobia we nurture their mistakes and convert them into Youth Strength."
Rehabilitation & Education in Crime & Terrorism (Age 6 to 30 years): The project of Rehabilitation and Education in Crime & Terrorism is designed after intensive interaction, successful rehabilitation results and Research & Development with Youth from the following backgrounds:
- Worldwide Nationalities
- Gender (Male, Female and Transgender)
- Age group from 6 years and above
- Convicted Criminals in Juvenile Jails
- International Schools
- Municipal & Government Schools
- Municipal Schools having Highly Qualified Professors
- Street Kids
- Orphanage Kids
- Slum Children
- College & University
- Billionaire / Celebrity Kids
- Terrorist Affected Locations
- Terrorist or Potential Terrorist or Family Members with Terrorist Background
- Youth Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Social Workers
- Journalist & Subject Expert Researchers
- Family Business Owners
- Children from Military Families.
The most recent rehabilitation educational session was given to Naxal affected locations of three States of India organised by Central Home Ministry, hosted by Central Ministry of Youth Affairs and guarded by Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The children were brought from approx 15-20 villages having unknown background of either being a Terrorist or could be Potential Terrorist or their family members have been part of the terrorism. It was a combined session for CRPF Inspectors and Youth in which extremely lethal questions were answered for Youth Development.